Signs of hearing loss may include:
· Feeling that everyone is mumbling
· Asking people to repeat
· Turning the TV louder than others like
· Friends or relatives telling you that you’re not hearing well
· Missing jokes or the funny parts of stories and conversations
· Feeling tired after being in noisy restaurants or group situations
· Avoiding social settings like family gatherings, meetings, movies, church
· Trouble hearing people on the phone
· More difficulty hearing women and children than men
Click here for an online hearing test.
Try this questionnaire to help you decide if you're having trouble or not.